CCB Fall Workshop on Biological Timing
November 2, 2018
15th floor, Village West, Building 1, UCSD (2202 Scholars Dr North, La Jolla, CA 92093)
No registration required; check in for name badge at registration desk.
Click here to download last year's schedule
Click here for interactive map
These are the three hotels that we usually use, along with information about how to receive the UCSD rate. There is limited availability so book early if possible:
- The La Jolla Shores Hotel ($149 + tax) is on the beach and provides free shuttle service to UCSD. It's about a 10-minute drive. Here's our contact (you should mention my name and say you're visiting UCSD): Suzy Clayton (La Jolla Shores Group Sales Manager), Direct phone: (858) 964-1972, Email: SClayton@ljbtc.com.
- The Estancia Hotel ($195 + $12 resort fee + tax) is 3 blocks from the fall workshop but a little pricier (and not on the beach!). You can use the link below to receive the UCSD discount and to make your reservation:
https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=12323&Chain=15889&promo=UCSD. For more information contact Manda Post (Estancia Senior Business & Leisure Travel Manager) Direct phone: (858) 964-6509, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Del Mar Inn Hotel ($109 + tax, aka Best Western Premier Hotel Del Mar) is more reasonably priced and also on the beach in Del Mar. They provide limited hours of free shuttle service to UCSD but there is also a public bus route that's available. It's about a 20-minute drive to UCSD.
- Susan Golden (Director, CCB)
- David Welsh (UCSD Department of Psychiatry)
- Sonia Ancoli-Israel (UCSD Department of Psychiatry)
- Stu Brody (Founding Director, CCB)
- Michael Gorman (UCSD Department of Psychology)
- Katja Lamia (The Scripps Research Institute)
- Michael McCarthy (UCSD Department of Psychiatry)
- Satchin Panda (Salk Institute for Biological Studies & UCSD)
- Dorothy Sears (UCSD Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism)
- Thijs Walbeek (UCSD Department of Psychology)
For additional information, please contact:
Click here to download last year's schedule.