CCB Workshop on Sleep, Health and Work Schedules
UC San Diego’s Center for Circadian Biology (CCB) will host its annual Workshop on Sleep, Health and Work Schedules in early 2019. This event will not be held in 2018 due to the Salk/Fondation Ipsen/Science Symposium on January 22-24, 2018.
Please visit past events to see information about last year's symposium.
Click here to view last year's workshop flyer
- Susan Golden (Director, CCB)
- David Welsh (UCSD Department of Psychiatry)
- Sonia Ancoli-Israel (UCSD Department of Psychiatry)
- Stu Brody (Founding Director, CCB)
- Michael Gorman (UCSD Department of Psychology)
- Katja Lamia (The Scripps Research Institute)
- Michael McCarthy (UCSD Department of Psychiatry)
- Satchin Panda (Salk Institute for Biological Studies & UCSD)
- Dorothy Sears (UCSD Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism)
- Thijs Walbeek (UCSD Department of Psychology)
For additional information, please contact: